Mix and match

Dblock

I have a silver not gm 02 fairlady. I am wanting to get a body kit. I was thinking about getting a full n1 kit like this nismo_350z_ls.jpg

but then I saw the n2 kit front bumper 800.jpg So basically will the car look ok if I have a n2 front n1 sides, n1 spoiler and n1 rear spats?

Also on the front there isnt any bits for the indicators so where do the indicators go on the n2 kit?

Lastly Im thinking of getting the n2 front bumper, n1 sides skirts and spats from epr racing and the rear n1 spoiler from cs and I might get it fitted from cs. Does that sound ok?

what indicators???? They are at the top of the headlights. It's reflectors in the bumper! ;)

Well the sides and spats are the same on both V1 and V2 kit so it's only the spoiler you'd be differing from. The v2 spoiler (like the silver one above) is available too if you like it.

The car will look great like that but who cares anyway..... as long as YOU like it!

Both EPR, Rik and CS will look after you well.

what indicators???? They are at the top of the headlights. It's reflectors in the bumper! ;)

Well the sides and spats are the same on both V1 and V2 kit so it's only the spoiler you'd be differing from. The v2 spoiler (like the silver one above) is available too if you like it.

The car will look great like that but who cares anyway..... as long as YOU like it!

Both EPR, Rik and CS will look after you well.

Lol Stew do you ever sleep :lol:? Do you know any good body shops that could get the match and fitting right up your way?

Yeah I want it more aggressive but not odd looking or too flambouyant.

Also why does it need reflectors at the front is it so its legal or just there for design?

Probably a legal requirement elsewhere but don't think it's an issue here. You must have reflectors on the rear of a car here though.

Also why does it need reflectors at the front is it so its legal or just there for design?

Probably a legal requirement elsewhere but don't think it's an issue here. You must have reflectors on the rear of a car here though.

the reflectors are there due to the fact the concept car had l.e.d's where the strip is but nissan had to cut costs etc so they put the orange reflectors there instead!?!?! iirc!!

-ho

ps: good choice on the mix and match.. exactly the same as im running atm :D

the reflectors are there due to the fact the concept car had l.e.d's where the strip is but nissan had to cut costs etc so they put the orange reflectors there instead!?!?! iirc!!

-ho

ps: good choice on the mix and match.. exactly the same as im running atm :D

Really like your car with the white and the black looked spot on. :thumbs: