nice toy for someone

maz77

Awesome...

I worked at Derby Karting in err Derby obviously as part of a college work placement....It was the best job ever !!!! :thumbs:

Im the same RT, Would love something like this for racing... dunno why but I don't want to race the zed round a track for fear of braking it.

Talked about a lotus elise or MR2 turbo for a track car tho :#1:

Awesome...

I worked at Derby Karting in err Derby obviously as part of a college work placement....It was the best job ever !!!! :thumbs:

Im the same RT, Would love something like this for racing... dunno why but I don't want to race the zed round a track for fear of braking it.

i'm in a similiar mind, i took mine out on an airfield day but just became very apparent of how expensive it could be if i broke it. something like that is so much less of a worry and so easy to fix. its tempting.

Awesome...

i'm in a similiar mind, i took mine out on an airfield day but just became very apparent of how expensive it could be if i broke it. something like that is so much less of a worry and so easy to fix. its tempting.

Shall we go two's up ??? :D