Who wins the thread 'Succesful Marriage' ?

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Who wins ?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins ?

• BOYS
    • GIRLS

Cheeky git RT haha

Let me know the square meterage and I will give you a quote on Saturday at cs. :thumbs:

lol ;) if i go through with it will it still be there when i get home a week later, or will i find it has been relayed on my neighbours drive? ;)

The Tarmac will be there, I can't guarantee the contents of your house will

:scare:

me and the Dawg were chatting last night, about the fact that your surname isn't that easy to spell, i have to scroll down to see how to spell geraghty so was thinking maybe you need a new nick name,

i was thinking of Gerry, just a nice shortening of your surname. let me know if you have any other suggestions or if your mates have another name for you that you prefer.

me and the Dawg were chatting last night, about the fact that your surname isn't that easy to spell, i have to scroll down to see how to spell geraghty so was thinking maybe you need a new nick name,

i was thinking of Gerry, just a nice shortening of your surname. let me know if you have any other suggestions or if your mates have another name for you that you prefer.

Lol, I hope you're not teaching English. :p:lol::p (I'll get my coat). :surrender: