Video provision on t'internet advice needed

stanski

Hi folks

We have almost completed the Hoon video (well our little version of it) and wondered if you could recommend a suitable provider that allows more than 90 seconds of video!! :surrender: We are around the 6 minute mark - which will be reduced further but any ideas?

I use Vimeo, they offer a free account and they even allow you to upload HD footage.

http://www.vimeo.com

Even youtube I think allow up to 10 minutes footage but they also put a size limit of the file, because it's not purely the length in time which dictates the file size, also the resolution and frame rate etc etc

good grief that was quick!

thanks - we'll give it a try :thumbs:

Waiting to see this, wish i could have made it,

it is inspiring me to make a road trip up there next year, proper, tent in the boot jobby

tent = bad idea :lol: been there done that, fair enough for a small group but you want to be in the chalets thats where tha action is ;):lol:

Ok having a bad time uploading files - tried photobucket - its well within size and time restrictions and it says its uploaded successfully however can I find it nooooo.... any ideas on what I may be doing wrong please before I go mad! :rant:

I select the album to put the videp in, I then choose the upload video button - select vid from pc and off it goes for a few mins

Says its uploaded 1 of 1 but nowt???

Its in WMV format btw? :bang:

once uploaded, it may take some time before it becomes viewable, because sometimes it needs to be re-encoded for web use.

Ok mate in that case I am off to bed had enough gawping at a screen! :lol::yawn:

Thanks for the advice lets see if its there tomorrow. :thumbs: