CS Meet - Leicester Saturday 19th Septembe Update

martinmac

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were missed Ian. Have a word with R35LEE, he may be able to sort you out. :)

Arrr Cheers Uncle Mart :)

I'll be able to sort it with the help of Alex and Lee :thumbs:

EDIT: +1 on the pics!!

Ian, sorry to hear of your issues with your Zed, it’s a shame you couldn’t make it over, as soon as I saw nurrish I asked where you were and he told me about the clutch issues… :)

You were missed Ian. Have a word with R35LEE, he may be able to sort you out. :)

Arrr Cheers Uncle Mart :)

I'll be able to sort it with the help of Alex and Lee :thumbs:

EDIT: +1 on the pics!!

Ian, sorry to hear of your issues with your Zed, it’s a shame you couldn’t make it over, as soon as I saw nurrish I asked where you were and he told me about the clutch issues… :)

Well I've just got the hang of the other two pedals so by this time next year...

I got home around 6.30 after getting ripped off in a petrol station :rant: £1.21 a litre :rant:

Had a good day & was nice to meet some new people aswell as the few I already knew. Didn't stick around for the drive & meal because I had to get up early this morning for the breakfast meet.

:worthless:

Gutted i couldn't make it guys! :( seemed i wasn't "ill" enough! I seriously could of done with coming to this meet! could of sorted a lot of little niggles with my Zed!

Quick question, whos zed is the first picture at the top of this page? That engine looks amazing and i could do with knowing the details of it! :teeth: