Misting!

speedy

Turn the fan selector dial to floor, that'll close the vents and stop the temperature difference between the outside air and the internal air misting the screen up. Either that or put the temp dial round to hot or pop the ac on az has been said.

- Heater on 'not A/C'

- Front and rear window heaters selected

- Open window slightly for a couple of mins

Job done

This works for me everytime I get it, but as you can see everyone has there own methods

:thumbs:

Front window heater???? Silly question probably :blush: but do we have them on the 04 models :drive1

AC should be on all the time (or as often as possible) as its air conditioning not air cooling (well it is when you wack it down to 18!!)

If you have got condensation I would try that for a few weeks every time your out, just change the temp dial to suit. Also make sure you dont have it on recirculate, use the option that shows the air coming from the outsude... I would also have a look in the bottom of the battery and brake fluid sections too see if you have leaf blockage and no sat water and also make sure the little holes near the wipers arnt blocked.

AC should be on all the time (or as often as possible) as its air conditioning not air cooling (well it is when you wack it down to 18!!)

If you have got condensation I would try that for a few weeks every time your out, just change the temp dial to suit. Also make sure you dont have it on recirculate, use the option that shows the air coming from the outsude... I would also have a look in the bottom of the battery and brake fluid sections too see if you have leaf blockage and no sat water and also make sure the little holes near the wipers arnt blocked.

Hence |Climate control, use it :teeth:

Why would you want the AC on all the time? The other dial is the climate control and keeps the tempture at a constant level (not cold enough but there you go). I will check the holes etc...