So another Rainy Bank Holiday -what are you up to?

stanski

I can see by the number of people online that you are either sat in the house as its tipping down outside (like here!) or you are bored or cant face sitting on a motorway traffic jam or being at B&Q!!! :lol:

So what is everyone supposed to be doing this weekend (other than being a forum tart) :p

Emmm well I cleaned my house yesterday. Started detailing an MG ZT (I think) today. Was out last night for a meal and a few drinks. Tomorrow I'll be detailing this ~MG again. Don't know if I'll have time to do my Zed before the hoon! :thumbdown::thumbdown:

That is all. The weather up here is quite nice!

Well I have to be honest this is the first Bank holiday weekend where I am NOT working - they did ask me but for once I just wanted some time off! (Other than 5 hours helping to clean a Grand Vitara - see other post, washed my Zed and the van) we have done sod all except for a trip to the CoOp for cakes to have with our cups of tea while surfing t'forum! :snack:

had a long list of jobs to do..............STILL have a long list of jobs to do.............

The lap top is the curse of the devil! :lol:

Just cooking my tea and still got the bloody thing on! I need therapy............. :lol:

have hung 2 giant curtain rails, then hung the curtains, cleaned the house, and bought all the wood i need to floor the loft in the garage. am about to go out for a roast dinner as neither of us can be ar$ed to cook. and tomorrow i will be putting the floor in th loft down, and then prepping for going back to work on wednesday.

Been working all weekend and moderating the forum just incase you mention Christmas again Stan. Me and Nixy hate it. :lol:

doh! :lol: Sorry Dave I was as annoyed as you were mate when I heard it on the Radio! I am STILL waiting for summer! :headhurt:

Oh well looking forward to Scotland this week! :yahoo: