My new car

xStric9x

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Mike. Now you & Bex can have your own mini meets. I suppose this puts any 370Z on the back burner for some time?

I'm still not 100% convinced i really like it bud, if the interior from the 370 was put into the 350 i most certainly wouldn't change it.

quick question - who gets the car port? Is it gonna be races every night to see who gets under it first? :lol:

I guess you're neighbours won't bat an eyelid anyway - they know what you two are like after the huge zed car wash session in your street and in THEIR driveways! :lol:

quick question - who gets the car port? Is it gonna be races every night to see who gets under it first? :lol:

I guess you're neighbours won't bat an eyelid anyway - they know what you two are like after the huge zed car wash session in your street and in THEIR driveways! :lol:

My money is on it being extended into the garden so that theres space for 2 :teeth:

My money is on it being extended into the garden so that theres space for 2 :teeth:

Thats how it used to be Chris but we had the fence put up for some extra privacy and security.

Kids playing fooball on the street will be a no no from now on :thumbdown:

quick question - who gets the car port?

Thats how it used to be Chris but we had the fence put up for some extra privacy and security.

You should be able to get planning permission for a garage no probs then :teeth:

so the answer is....................BEX WINS! :lol::#1:

I am always the last one home :thumbdown:

quick question - who gets the car port?

You should be able to get planning permission for a garage no probs then :teeth:

Yeah but i'm skint now :lol:

I'm sure most of you know this is (was) my car... I was waiting for Mike before he announced his great news. I am so chuffed for him buying my car, I was thinking of importing it to Cyprus but it would have cost in the region of 18000 euros and then a mass of paperwork claiming back the duty - it was just a no brainer. I had visions of cruising Ayia Napa / Pafos, window down, zorst playing tunes....cue..."Our Tune" Radio 1... :lol: but it was not to be....

It definitely looks as if were going to be staying here for at least a year and the thought of driving a nice car out here just isn't worth it. The roads, the police, the speed bumps,the pot holes, the sloppy driving etc etc I could go on. My life is different now, it evolves around a great hotel where I work, and bbq's and lot's of swimming after work & weekends, so not much call for spirited driving... But I will always remember the groin on my face in August 2007 when I drove it home for the first time!

So congratulations to Mike! I know he'll love it, 2 zed's in his home town will be amazing :) I always bang on about this - just wait for direct sunlight to catch the azure on the wing mirrors....what a colour.

Well done Mike :clap:

Thanks Mark, as i keep saying...it will be looked after like a baby, you know what the G/M looks like every time you see it :teeth:

Can't wait till the end of the week :yahoo:

Once again Mark, sorry you had to sell it but really glad i bought it as i know how much you looked after it. Oh and your right..not a mark on the interior which is a credit to you :thumbs: