Student cook book ???

neo

strange title i know but here goes.......

my nephew is going away to uni in a few weeks time to study law and i thought as good/jokey present (1 of many) i'd get him a student cook book, can anyone recommend any as i did a google search which threw up (no pun intended) lots of them ?????

he can cook a few things but thought it would be handy to have :)

What does he need a cook book for?

Ingredients: 1 tin of beans

1 slice of bread

Method: Empty beans into Bart Simpson mug and place into microwave till it starts to fizzle, remove yesterdays toast from toaster and shove it in the sink, scrape green bits from slice of bread then toast until brown. Place beans onto toast and serve with a side of heineken and a joint.

Voila!

R

He shouldn't need to buy them they're free from GPs, clinics and student unions - sorry I get bee in bunnet about people having to pay for them - sexual health promotion / teen pregnancy is a huge part of my job :)

im too lazy to make the extra trip :blush: but if your posting them out for free my address is...

:lol:

He shouldn't need to buy them they're free from GPs, clinics and student unions - sorry I get bee in bunnet about people having to pay for them - sexual health promotion / teen pregnancy is a huge part of my job :)

im too lazy to make the extra trip :blush: but if your posting them out for free my address is...

natural, strawberry, vanilla, choc, mint, blueberry, ribbed, dotted, extra strong, trim, large, non latex?

natural, strawberry, vanilla, choc, mint, blueberry, ribbed, dotted, extra strong, trim, large, non latex?

i will avoid the obvious large joke :ninja:

and as for flavours im not the one to ask :lol:

strange title i know but here goes.......

my nephew is going away to uni in a few weeks time to study law and i thought as good/jokey present (1 of many) i'd get him a student cook book, can anyone recommend any as i did a google search which threw up (no pun intended) lots of them ?????

he can cook a few things but thought it would be handy to have :)

Yellow pages?