Silence on the spam front

Husky

To the relief of probably most of you ive been quiet of late :ninja:

Unfortunately im stuck on nightshift building cars for 2 weeks... :wacko: for "experience" and "fun" :headhurt: so ive had very little time on the forum recently as im not at a comp during the day, as well as being distracted by talkative freinds at night :gathering:

anyhow. im still alive and ill be along to the meets as promised :)

fortunately ive had a little forum catch up tonight as we ran out of something so build has paused. :teeth:

nightshift + production line = EVIL :evil: :lol:

EDIT: no i have no idea why i created a new thread for this. its half three in the morning, cut me some slack

And you posted to help me at that ungodly hour - you rock :)

:lol: well eventually you have to start making your own fun when youve read everything. :blush:

Typical , I go away on holiday for a week looking forward to avoiding all of Husky's spam only to find out he hasn't been on during that time !!

:p

:surrender::surrender:

oh dear, suppose youve got to laugh about it. i can see mike's point, hes a wise man, labelling me spam cannon would just be down right unfair ;) ive never spammed in my puff :lol:

Spammed in my puff ??????? :blink:

complete incorrect usage im sure but ive always used it so i will continue :p