Another Step Closer

AlexZ

Hi all, some of you may remember my post from early June (Welcome Thread) about me wanting a Z. Well I’m finally starting to move forwards with the purchase plan. I've arranged my finances to hopefully be sorted for late this year and I've set up a potential buy for my car this morning. Lucking for to owning one, although I did sit down with a cuppa this afternoon after work, flicked Dave Ja Vu on to see Top gear carrying out a road review on the Z. Seem to me like Mr Clarkson didn’t really like it much lol.

I've already started collecting spare parts, although I do have a Drivers Side Headlamp (2006 Inc HID) that is no use to me (I want a 54 plate) if anyone is interested for a small finders fee (£100). There are two location bracket broken off, but still two remaining. It would sit fine in the car and the saving off £468 plus vat is worth to broken brackets lol :lol:.

Anyways, as I progress I'll be keeping you all posted with the finding etc and links to car I may be viewing if that’s ok :thumbs

Ahh thats intresting, I must admit Nissan did say the UK verson will have better suspension, aerodynamics and higher quality interior items. Not sure if this is all true, but I have been in a 2004 and 2006 GT spec and neither of the rattle or felt bad in anyway. :p

5th gear love it as VBH, Plato and Tiff are drivers.

I don't watch 5th gear as I hate the other mongs on it.

Clarkson likes to go against the grain and create a reaction. Top Gear magazine voted it best something or other after Clarkson had slated it!

Hammond loves it! ;)

was on an activites day last sunday with the Zed and the instructor there was commenting on how well bakanced the car is and how great a drift car it makes.

and there was some people learning to drift there as well, and i think the zed did a better job than they did on some of the corners.

was on an activites day last sunday with the Zed and the instructor there was commenting on how well bakanced the car is and how great a drift car it makes.

and there was some people learning to drift there as well, and i think the zed did a better job than they did on some of the corners.

To be honest mate, this will be the first rear wheel drive I have owned so I will be taking it a little easy for a while lol...But i'm looking forward to learning. :thumbs:

best way to learn is little and slow, build your confidence with the car, get used to what it can do and then start playing. its quite a forgiving car, especially realised this last weekend.

what are you coming up from?

Yeh, I guess your right mate, it's a lot of cash if it goes wrong aswell lol...

I have a Toyota Celica at the min, I've had it nearly three years. All my cars have been front wheel driver, although I have drove rear wheel in the past, just not hard lol... :yahoo: