Actual tangible differences between interiors?

wood glue

I've now driven a 313 57 plate and a 56 I assume post facelift (it was registered in jan 07 and had LED's at the back) but my actual price range is 04/05 cars which I assume is going to have the old interior. I've seen a lot of talk and comments about the upgrading of the interior but I'm wondering what people actually mean by that. Is it just little things like the feel of the controls and buttons or the quality of the plastics or something more serious?

Am I going to really notice the difference when I finally get in a prefacelift car do you think?

Also I've just finally gotten the wifely sign off so if anyone has a sunset GT (with black not yuck orange interior) with less than 30k miles on the clock and wants under 13k for it call me up :p

i have the prefacelift and its not bad, yes the facelift has little silver enhancements and a few things are moved to more logical places, but its not a massive difference. the quality is better in post 06 but for me personlly it wasn't something i was going to miss.

i have the prefacelift and its not bad, yes the facelift has little silver enhancements and a few things are moved to more logical places, but its not a massive difference. the quality is better in post 06 but for me personlly it wasn't something i was going to miss.

£400 a year tax also,

I Have a 54 plate, ive upgraded the door cards from a facelift model (has the fake leather trim above the arm rest and a cup holder)

£400 a year tax also,

I Have a 54 plate, ive upgraded the door cards from a facelift model (has the fake leather trim above the arm rest and a cup holder)

I've a facelift but no cup holder. I've a useless coin holder thing. Where's the cup holder (apart from the doors)?

It's not worth thousands more - go for the general quality of the vehicle. I have been in both the pre and post facelift models and touched both quality of interiors side by side - its only fractionally better in the newer models tbh.

I went with the pre facelift and don't feel at all let down. If you want an awesome interior, go for an Audi - the zed is definently aimed as pure driving rather than comfort nice surroundings, yet is still easy to live with. :)