Returning to 350z after 2 year hiatus

Hi

I took delivery of my 350z today, having been without one since March 2006. That was a Gun Metal 54 plate GT, which I'd owned since new. I've owned a couple of nice cars since, but always regretted selling it so am pleased to have taken delivery today of a 54 Kuro GT :D

Its got the black interior and Rays, and is factory stock. Initial plans include JWT pop charger, 20mm spacers, lowered springs, 'Z' badges all round, along with 'Z' centre caps, stubby aerial, Nismo gearknob and a spills grounding kit. I may go for some carbon covers in the engine bay too :)

When it was delivered it had the flashing airbag light, but I've just performed the reset on this and its cured the problem. The only other issue I have (so far) is a grinding noise when going round a tight corner slowly on full lock, coming from the front drivers side. Sounds very much like the disc backing plate is catching on the disc at full lock - could that be possible ?

I look forward to contributing to the forum, and picking all your brains. I'm giving it a full detail tomorrow so will post pics up after that.

Cheers

Tony

Thanks all :)

Had a good run out in the car last night, and brought back some fine memories. Discovered alot of cracks on the inside of the a/c belt this morning so I'm going to replace both belts this afternoon for peace of mind. Valeting tomorrow now

Tony