The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

Hello Gorgeous :wave:

Nice pooch ;)

Nismo says ' Hi Dave!'

The lil bugger is going through his first moulting season right now and the carpet looks like it's got a layer of snow all over it haha. I had to move back in with my folks a month or so ago so not only have they had a wayward daughter return to the family home, they've also had a dog forced upon them and about 6 tonnes of loose fluff breaking the Dyson. Lucky parents lol.

Skyhigh - Tonk is a stunner! Black cats have such regality to them but Tonk's also got that mischievous look ;)

S.

Yeah our cat is a big ball of fluff at the best of times but at the moment she leaves a ton of fur everywhere...

That's one of the beauties of Bengals, they shed almost no hair and most people, not all though, who suffer with cat allergies will get on fine with them.

Pete

I think our moggy has enough spare fluff to make a winter coat for all your bengals Pete :lol:

Edited by spursmaddave

• 2 weeks later...

Some really bad news for my Bruno.

About two weeks ago he started drinking a lot of water and lost his appetite. Took him to the vet last week, they've checked his urine, found it to be very diluted. They've checked the blood on Thursday last week and found the calcium level very high. Today it was taken in for abdominal ultrasound and chest X-ray. They believe to be spleen cancer :cry:

They've decided to keep him in today and give hime some fluids and do some more not so invasive tests, some new blood test stuff that is being trialled at the moment. The house seem deserted without him. I came back from RT-Peformance this evening, he wasn't there to greet me and jump like crazy when I come home :(:cry:

2014-09-23_19-01-06.jpeg

2014-09-23_18-58-16.jpeg

2014-09-23_18-59-10.jpeg

2014-09-23_19-00-11.jpeg

Edited by octet

Not our cat but a very nervous feral that's been hanging around for a few months. First time we've had a regular feral since the early 80's. We've called him Bagpuss, my 4 year old granddaughter thought of that one. :lol: . We're pretty certain that its a male cat and quite young too and he turns up almost every evening for a bowl of food and a drink of milk. Feel a bit sorry for him really as it'll be tough to survive more than a couple winters out here in the countryside, there's no other houses around here.

P1016219_zpse0170cc2.jpg

Pete

• Like 1