Has anyone ever used storage facilities?

nixy

Does anyone have a clue roughly how much it would cost to store furniture while sorting out a house move? I know it varies drastically depending on volume and they charge monthly but if anyone has done it i'd be interested to know what it cost. I can't find any info other than them coming round to do an estimate and i don't want to do that at the moment.

i don't know i'm afraid - but to change subject - might you come to the potential KK doughnut meet near the Trafford C in sept?

sorry to hijack!

:lol: no problem......its a possibility

I had a smallish room in big yellow storage in london and that cost me about £100 a month. not sure if that helps? :S

yep that's useful thanks. :thumbs:

They sometimes have offers on like "buy 2 months and get the first month for 1p", so shop around. Big Yellow Storage or SafeStore are very popular is basically a massive warehouse divided into seperate lockups. Some are like the gym lockers, others can be like a garage.

excellent, useful info! I'd never heard of stadium storage and i actually used to work down the same street.........

When i sell my house i'm probably moving in with a friend for a short while so i need to store my stuff - just forward thinking!