Spacers and bolts or nuts?

Dblock

Ok i recently bought some spacers, the ones that go on the hub and have screws coming out of them. If you know what I mean :blush: . Now i dont know if i need bolts, nuts or what to fit the wheel. E.g. I need 20 nuts or bolts. Im not sure which ones I need. I know they are to be 19mm nissan ones but bolts or nuts?

Also does anyone know a cheap place to get them as my local place who said bring them down wanted 2.50 each and £50 is alot of just bolts or nuts.

Thanks

To me it looks like you'll put them on with nuts. Then you'll put the wheel on the bolts and secure with a wheel nut as usual.

Do nuts not come in the kit with it?

----OR----

Is that the kit when you replace the existing wheel studs?

To me it looks like you'll put them on with nuts. Then you'll put the wheel on the bolts and secure with a wheel nut as usual.

Do nuts not come in the kit with it?

----OR----

Is that the kit when you replace the existing wheel studs?

Ok, I didnt get any nuts as i bought them second hand from a chap on here. Im not sure. Im I just being stupid and confusing everyone else? :doh:

u dont get nuts with the spacer kit just extra long bolts to make up the extra lenght of the spacers so that the nuts tighten on the same amount of the thread

the new bolts sholud be of the same width and thread as the shorter bolts and the nuts should go on just the same, provided uv got the right kit lol

i used the same nuts on mine. hope this helps and makes sense :wacko:

u dont get nuts with the spacer kit just extra long bolts to make up the extra lenght of the spacers so that the nuts tighten on the same amount of the thread

the new bolts sholud be of the same width and thread as the shorter bolts and the nuts should go on just the same, provided uv got the right kit lol

Ok im still not 100% sure. Is there a how to guide for stupid people (me) :blush:

Different spacer design - Eibach do two. This looks like the one where the spacer bolts on to the existing hub bolts and then the wheel on to the bolts on the spacer - no need for extended bolts. :)

To the OP, you need 20 nuts to bolt the spacers on and then your existing wheel nuts to bolt the wheels on. :thumbs:

Different spacer design - Eibach do two. This looks like the one where the spacer bolts on to the existing hub bolts and then the wheel on to the bolts on the spacer - no need for extended bolts. :)

To the OP, you need 20 nuts to bolt the spacers on and then your existing wheel nuts to bolt the wheels on. :thumbs:

thanks! :yahoo:B):teeth:

Anyone know where i can get them from cheaper than 2.50 each?

I cant understand why the seller didn't supply the original nuts. If you now have to pay another £50 then you would of been better off buying new from a trader like CS.

I didnt know that at the time :doh:

Toonchris you are a legend :notworthy: