B- (RE) TARDS

Vik54

were they nice ones? they didn't actually take black plaggy ones did they? Must have been disturbed before they got the fourth one. Someone once took one wheel of a car i had!

Nope they were pishy plastic bog standard - just done for the hell of it - and it must be someone local where I park :boxing:

I had the centre caps stolen from my audi saw the guy taking the last 1 and drive off as I attempted to get out and beat him with a lamp, got his reg but the police were not interested, but a few weeks later saw his car whilst i was in a van and followed him home ;) I got my caps back :teeth: and pinched the valves from all four wheels :lol::lol::yahoo:

As they say what goes round comes round

If anyone steals my Volk one's they'd be tied to the back of my zed and participate in a speed run. :boxing::p

Someone stole my volk ones, I was fuming when I found out :angry:

I've just bought myself some nice red caps but I think i'll only put them on for shows & meets :)

The fat kid on my road collects stainless valve caps! Kids always take them for their bikes :angry:

I had the same problem with my local "wildlife" and sorted it by putting on the ones that spin round unless you have the key :p

a mate of mine had her car broken into, but they couldn't get the stereo out, so they ended up stealing her steering wheel! She didnt notice till she got in and sat down... :lol:

One of the more observant women drivers then ... most wouldn't notice until they were half way down the road ! :p:boxing:

If anyone steals my Volk one's they'd be tied to the back of my zed and participate in a speed run. :boxing::p

Someone stole my volk ones, I was fuming when I found out :angry:

I've just bought myself some nice red caps but I think i'll only put them on for shows & meets :)

+1

Only I went down to my local tyre guy and asked if he had some 2nd hand metal ones, and he did. Got them for free.