Krispy Kremes for the Hoon

nixy

Right I have a spare seat to fill in the car, could get 6boxes, but as chris said, they could be nearly a week old by the time I get up there and im sure if I havent eaten them by the time i get to moffat im sure xstric9x + Bex9 - Ebized +1 - Chris`I + Amanda -Chesterfield + 1 -will help polish them off :p:snack:

Possibly the best donuts in the world, remember seeing the booth in Heathrow on my way home from somewhere last year and bought two boxes of them...

Got to security gate and they made me open the boxes because if any of them had fillings I couldn't take them on the plane!!!!!

What a rumpus that caused, never take a mans donuts!!!! Never!!!!

Luckily I had only picked 3 donuts with fillings, so scoffed the lot then went thru :p

I thought you could get them delivered from Harrods as they have a store as part of them. But had a look and can't see it. Would be worth paying thru the nose for them.

Damn you Nixy!!! I hadn't thought of KK Donuts for ages....

Possibly the best donuts in the world, remember seeing the booth in Heathrow on my way home from somewhere last year and bought two boxes of them...

Got to security gate and they made me open the boxes because if any of them had fillings I couldn't take them on the plane!!!!!

What a rumpus that caused, never take a mans donuts!!!! Never!!!!

Luckily I had only picked 3 donuts with fillings, so scoffed the lot then went thru :p

I thought you could get them delivered from Harrods as they have a store as part of them. But had a look and can't see it. Would be worth paying thru the nose for them.

Damn you Nixy!!! I hadn't thought of KK Donuts for ages....

ha that is so funny! :clap:

Can't believe they don't do next day delivery, they would make a packet! SOMEONE was supposed to be sending me some..........YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! :lol:

Wat ta fook r ya takin abooot ? jimmi

PMSL :lol::lol::lol: not only in a scottish accent but imagining Rab-C-Nesbit saying it in his wife beater string vest :lol::lol::lol::lol:

hmm Krispy Kreme, so addictive, the one near me (bluewater) you can actually see them being made in the evening when they close, they have like little magical elves making em I swear down lol

PMSL :lol::lol::lol: not only in a scottish accent but imagining Rab-C-Nesbit saying it in his wife beater string vest :lol::lol::lol::lol:

hmm Krispy Kreme, so addictive, the one near me (bluewater) you can actually see them being made in the evening when they close, they have like little magical elves making em I swear down lol

Went to Bluwater last night to watch a film, then I thought of this trhead and had to get a dozen KK`s :snack::blush:

Went to Bluwater last night to watch a film, then I thought of this trhead and had to get a dozen KK`s :snack::blush:

And you didnt buy me any?? :dry::dry::dry: you and me are gonna have a fallout :boxing::lol:

:doh:

like the way my name is sunset and his is pink! :lol:

he has suggested 'diverting' to the trafford centre so maybe you'll get one! :thumbs:

Looks like we need to go via the trafford centre on the way to Scotland!!! No probs by me although we may have to leave Nics a bit earlier so I can get some shopping in first Lol!!!

Oh and Jay thanks for the pink name!! :lol: