Krispy Kremes for the Hoon

nixy

Mmmmmmmm!

My nearest one is Manchester (Trafford Centre) and yes, I have been down for some!

Original glazed and Chocolate dream!

Last time I had the landie. I ended up up 6 boxes I think..... Got a lot of funny looks leaving! :lol:

i vote colin brings them! :thumbs:

You wouldn't say that if you knew what he used for a donut holder! :scare::lol::lol:

My response borrows from your answer Stew on the last Hoon

StewandhispinkyA.jpg

And Nixy, I am afraid there would no room in my car - with June's handbags as well :wacko:

Dont know how long these things take to go off, but I have a KK literally a stones throw from my office! I can bring a box if you like, but they might be about a week old before I get them to Scotland!! :lol:

some tesco's do them but still not any of the ones near me............ :thumbdown:

Thanks for the offer Chris but week old ones may not have the same effect! Maybe we should vote Lucy to bring them! :lol:

some tesco's do them but still not any of the ones near me............ :thumbdown:

Thanks for the offer Chris but week old ones may not have the same effect! Maybe we should vote Lucy to bring them! :lol:

what with the amount of shoes i need to take...

they'd probably end up being a bit squashed!!

not the most practical cars these zeds, especially for a week's worth of shoes and coats etc!!