Open headers 350Z

Husky

Like this Ian?

2000268157005546147_rs.jpg

Whilst your at it, do the engine bay!!

130_0705_05_z+nissan_350z_awd_jun_auto+vq35de_engine_jun_stroker_kit_trust_td05h_turbo.jpg

Stand corrected now IanS16! I found the post when you said it was pretty loud!

:scare::scare::scare: Awesome!

What the hell is in that engine bay??? I literally can not pick out a single component shared with mine!

Like this Ian?

Stand corrected now IanS16! I found the post when you said it was pretty loud!

:scare::scare::scare: Awesome!

What the hell is in that engine bay??? I literally can not pick out a single component shared with mine!

Still a VQ35DE block Stew!!

Not sure if those pics are the 4wd version using some GT-R parts..

But this is!

73485459.zwuRVILm.Z33Jun1

I'm lost... can someone care to evolve their answers maybe? :snack:

Lol!!!

Three Japanese tuner cars being discussed!!!

The first is the Jun racing twin turbo beast that did a couple of runs at one of the big tracks and then wasnt really seen again. I have a feeling that if you type in 350z crash on youtube there is one that comes up with something like 222kph in the title and this could have been the car...

The 2nd is the 350z Esprit car, lots of mods but the main one being a engine swap out to a skyline RB26 TT engine with a shed load of power..

The 3rd was the Ogura 350z running an Ogura Super Charger sitting on the plenum and then a TT system running below on the VQ35 block (that and a Nos system plummed in!!) No real data available regarding the power, but it must be big!

Think people like Top Secret and a few others have made some big design engines, but the RB26 / 4WD ones seem to be the most work.

Lol!!!

The first is the Jun racing twin turbo beast that did a couple of runs at one of the big tracks and then wasnt really seen again. I have a feeling that if you type in 350z crash on youtube there is one that comes up with something like 222kph in the title and this could have been the car...

The 2nd is the 350z Esprit car, lots of mods but the main one being a engine swap out to a skyline RB26 TT engine with a shed load of power..

The 3rd was the Ogura 350z running an Ogura Super Charger sitting on the plenum and then a TT system running below on the VQ35 block (that and a Nos system plummed in!!) No real data available regarding the power, but it must be big!

Think people like Top Secret and a few others have made some big design engines, but the RB26 / 4WD ones seem to be the most work.

cheers for the translation :dance:

:drive1

Lol!!!

That's awesome Zed knowledge. You are the 'Bill Gates' of Zed's... A Zed geek, no less, Fiddy ;):thumbs: