LEXUS LS600HL

Husky

I had this car for some static testing today so me and another 2 guys had a good rumage round. TBH you would never have enough time to make it round all the features of the car its absolutley ram packed!! the back is the place to be, from a a shiatzu massage to ottoman style electric recline, built in tv/dvd with a huge screen, your own aircon and heated/cooled seats, a table the raises up from the middle and swivels, your own headphones and remote controls. the comment from one of the guys when he got in the back was "i cant beleive how far away from the front of the car i am".

In the front your spoiled by a beautiful dash display, sunk deep in and subtley lit in a gentle blue/white, it was gorgeous. there are alot of buttons but you almost dont mind the exeedingly cluttered look as its like toys'r'us, (it is very cluttered) how your meant to concentrate on the road i have no idea. This car is luxury, no doubt about it, an inspiring interior and i was very impressed. first class! :thumbs:

You thought about setting up your own blog matey ;) You could call it Husky's Car Review

spelling correction :p

i may be tempted :lol: i figured seeing as i had to give the fiesta a slating i should at least post one nice review ;)

I had a Lexus LS600HL on loan for a couple of days while I was looking to buy a new car for by boss back in May last year.

Yes it is a good car and bear in mind I have a Lexus GS 430 (and my Z)

BUT

The 600 is a very noisy car compared to the the Merc S, with road noise and engine noise.

The 600 is a good car but I ended up buying the boss a Maybach 62, I know the Maybach is alot more money but the difference between the Maybach and the Lexus/Merc S is huge.

If I had not bought the Maybach I would have bought the Merc S over the Lexus

Good reviews Husky :thumbs:

Its not a car in my league, i thought there might be someone who it applies to on here. its not a saxo forum after all. ;)

didnt get it on the road unfortunately, i was quite dissapointed to realise it was parked on the test track and i had with me a guy with test track passes, if only i had booked in to drive it around :doh: this one was a hybrid so i dont know how noisy it would be.

i cant think which merc it is im in on wednesday if its the S then im in luck and can compare.

but for tomorrow the maserati is beckoning :teeth: I knew there was a reason i am suffering the midlands :blink: