I have a complaint!!!!!!!

BladesGrant

This forum is meant to be free, so how come everytime I log on I spend money?!? :lol:

It's even worse when youmeet people for real, I haven't met anyone yet where I haven't bought something off them. And don't even get me started on Nurrish, it would be cheaper to have a affair with secret meetings abroad!!!! :lol:

I hand out free spotted cards so no probs when we are at the same meet. :teeth:

But you also sell 350Z-UK merchandise Martin :lol:

Oh yes, I forgot about that :blush:

At least delivery is free if its to a meet, saves a few quid :lol:

We also offer a free banning service if you feel you cant stop spending money ;)

I hand out free spotted cards so no probs when we are at the same meet. :teeth:

But you also sell 350Z-UK merchandise Martin :lol:

Oh yes, I forgot about that :blush:

At least delivery is free if its to a meet, saves a few quid :lol:

We also offer a free banning service if you feel you cant stop spending money ;)

Ban me!!!!!!!!! :scare:

I am treating it like a game now, hide the credit card statement away from the missus, she loves it!!!! :lol:

I can nearly better that one BladesGrant...Every time I've met the Chilli's or been to one of their mod days, I have bought something, only exception was Modified Live @ Brands Hatch.

First meet: Envy Mod day, bought Varis Carbon front lip, originally was only gonna pop by to do some "window shopping" and NOT buy anything

Second meet: Envy Mod day, bought Varis Carbon bonnet, Nismo gear knob, Nismo oil cap, Nismo rad cap, original intention was to buy a gearknob

Third meet: 1st Jerry Meet @ Bluewater, bought LED rear lights

Fourth meet: Wales Run, bought some PIAA wipers

Fifth meet: Envy Mod day, bought Volk SF Challenge Wheels, tonneau cover from Bundus (thanks again Andy)

But I'm not complaining tho :D

What impressed me the most and will still for the future is the level of hospitality the Chillis offer.

I can nearly better that one BladesGrant...Every time I've met the Chilli's or been to one of their mod days, I have bought something, only exception was Modified Live @ Brands Hatch.

First meet: Envy Mod day, bought Varis Carbon front lip, originally was only gonna pop by to do some "window shopping" and NOT buy anything

Second meet: Envy Mod day, bought Varis Carbon bonnet, Nismo gear knob, Nismo oil cap, Nismo rad cap, original intention was to buy a gearknob

Third meet: 1st Jerry Meet @ Bluewater, bought LED rear lights

Fourth meet: Wales Run, bought some PIAA wipers

Fifth meet: Envy Mod day, bought Volk SF Challenge Wheels, tonneau cover from Bundus (thanks again Andy)

But I'm not complaining tho :D

What impressed me the most and will still for the future is the level of hospitality the Chillis offer.

Thats why I'm afraid to go down there :lol: