Just been for a cheeky look at this PICS

ab350z

Not to buy, just admiring. Although I did check out insurance and £450 with Bell almost wet myself, cheaper than I was on the Zed.

I'd take a Noble or a 370Z anyday of the week!

Noticed this on most of the sills/door edges though, through to the undercoat

[attachment=2]DSC00579.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=1]DSC00580.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=0]DSC00582.JPG[/attachment]

Brilliant cars, drove one for a bit but its a very high performance sports car and therefor expensive to run.... Also as an everyday car your looking at a sore ar$e!!

Saying that if I would have bought the noble insteading of modding the zed I would have probably saved money!!

Brilliant cars, drove one for a bit but its a very high performance sports car and therefor expensive to run.... Also as an everyday car your looking at a sore ar$e!!

Saying that if I would have bought the noble insteading of modding the zed I would have probably saved money!!

Yeah I've spent a bit of while reading a few forums to see what the experience is like, some say they've run theirs as a daily driver and no worries, others have spent a fortune and obviously have deep deep pockets! Guess its the same as the tvr story, get a good one and its really good, get a lemon and you're fooked.

Yeah I've spent a bit of while reading a few forums to see what the experience is like, some say they've run theirs as a daily driver and no worries, others have spent a fortune and obviously have deep deep pockets! Guess its the same as the tvr story, get a good one and its really good, get a lemon and you're fooked.

Agree on that... Was talking to a few sag owners at a meet, and one owner said he used his as a DD.. Turned out that was a 10 mile round trip!! The rest had spent a small fortune!! But as one pointed out, cause the one was used as a DD it was used so ran better!!

Did the Nob have the suspension mods for the up down, damper control etc, think it was a build option and defo worth while for DD usefulness!