Bon Voyage, mon petite fromages

rtbiscuit

In about 7 hours I'm off on my holidays, to sunny france, will be staying about 20 miles from the swiss border and lake geneva. am really going to miss everyone as i don't know when i'll next get my posting fix on here. have fun without me and don't do anything i wouldn't do.

am going to stay up till 3 am when we leave as I'm driving the first leg to Dover.

got a house sitter looking after the place so I'm going to spend the whole time worrying there going to use our place for parties. :blush:

have a great time - weather's mega in france at the moment! Anyway, don't worry about us, we'll be busy designing a suitable signature for you! A nice BIG one! I'm busy myself this weekend, i've been invited to a wild house party in suffolk somewhere.......... :lol:

lol i'm really liking that.

as for house arties in suffolk i've hidden cameras and microphones in all the rooms. :lol:

not taking the zed sadly as its not big enough to take everything ( more to do with fitting stuff in on the way back, like booze :blush: ). but maybe in october we'll go back to france but in the zed.

we'll be busy designing a suitable signature for you! A nice BIG one!

This needs to be bigger!! Maybe 800*600 for those that are rocking the 10" montiors on here.

R

biscuit.jpg

Love it :lol::lol:

OK biscuit boy, i'll tan your *ss on forza till you leave :teeth:

happy holidays.....what if i need decals...how long you away for ?......not sure i can cope.....arrrhhh why did you have to post that your leaving...... :lol:

enjoy the down time :thumbs:

will be away for about 10 days, maybe 12. or if the wife annoys me i could be back in 3 :lol:

i just got told off by my wife for talking too loud. :lol: been on the phone to husky and she had told me 3 times she cold hear me upstairs. she finally gave in after an hour and came down to moan. have swapped to the computer for silent chatting :ninja:

I'm busy myself this weekend, i've been invited to a wild house party in suffolk somewhere.......... :lol:

You were supposed to keep that quiet Nixy....how else were we gonna alienate the neighbours with a bunch of Zeds with noisy exhausts, doing donuts and playing drum & bass to the early hours?

Have a nice time away Rich, say "Hello" to Lucy from me (that's Rich's wifes name btw...)