The progress thread - Final update

Madmarky

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks excellent matey, that looks awesome B)

Glad I suggested Zele orange on pg2 of the thread, and I therefor take full credit :yahoo::lol:;)

Altho that aint zele orange ;):lol:

Id actually decided on orange before you mentioned it, a little bit of me died inside when everyone started saying paint it orange :lol:

And Jay that is as close to zele orange as you will ever get, its just one of those paints that looks different in different lights, for example look at this pic of it inside under the bodyshop lights.

24092009360.jpg

Looks excellent matey, that looks awesome B)

Glad I suggested Zele orange on pg2 of the thread, and I therefor take full credit :yahoo::lol:;)

Altho that aint zele orange ;):lol:

Id actually decided on orange before you mentioned it, a little bit of me died inside when everyone started saying paint it orange :lol:

And Jay that is as close to zele orange as you will ever get, its just one of those paints that looks different in different lights, for example look at this pic of it inside under the bodyshop lights.

Thats ok bud, I'm just joshing with ya :teeth:

And probably better off not being official Zele orange, its a custom one off colour of course B):thumbs: