My Headlights are finished. VERY HAPPY

Pimm

After changing my indicator bulbs to the silver ones i was never happy with the orange strip that ran down the side of my front lights so after a few searches i decided to take the plunge.

My first attemp was vinyl on the front lights which actually came out better than i thought. IMG_3134.jpg

Still not happy i contacted Red Chilli for the clear strip reflectors and then sent the lights off to Paul. I got them back and finished this morning putting everything back together and i am sooo :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: with the results.

IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_3307.jpg

IMG_3308.jpg

Thankyou Paul and Sarah :teeth::thumbs:

Very nice mate B)B)

what is the turn around time Paul?

Where can i get the clear/silver repeaters bulbs that is reputable? ( Not crap from china/taiwan on ebay :thumbdown: )

I got my clear bulbs from jdm performance :thumbs:

Very nice mate B)B)

what is the turn around time Paul?

Hi mate,its all depends on what you are wanting done but for a reflector change you would be looking at... if the lights are posted to me on the monday 24hr courior then i will recieve them on tuesday, i will carry out the work tues/wed and post them back on thursday 24hour so if the courior does there job right you should have them back by friday :thumbs:

if you need any more info on different mods ect please feel free to contact me via pm B)

Paul

That looks so much better!! I will look into this when i have some spare time, or contact Paul ^^^ How much do you charge to carry out the reflector mod, and can you guarentee the light is sealed up properly again afterwards?

That looks so much better!! I will look into this when i have some spare time, or contact Paul ^^^ How much do you charge to carry out the reflector mod, and can you guarentee the light is sealed up properly again afterwards?

pm'ed :thumbs:

pm'ed :thumbs:

pm me aswell please mate as i am in scotland aswell.