Fairlady Zed ragtop for sale

stanski

Aye Jim as is normal for Jap cars they seem to be a melange of other manufacturers - theres a bit of Big Healey going on with the bonnet also - like it though B)

Erm looks like you can get parts but ............. this is a resto and a half! No backup from any motor heritage like MG owners get in this country!

http://www.t3hw00t.com/datsun/

:surrender::scare:

One of the guys here has a 1967 Fairlady that he did our grass/dirt gymkhana in April, would you believe. :wacko: Another friend in the US who's somewhat of a Zed collector has 3, plus about 10 other Zeds assorted from then to 350's. There weren't very many of the original Fairladys made at all, they're even more rare than an NA Z31 300zx. Hens teeth. :lol:

One of the guys here has a 1967 Fairlady that he did our grass/dirt gymkhana in April, would you believe. :wacko: Another friend in the US who's somewhat of a Zed collector has 3, plus about 10 other Zeds assorted from then to 350's. There weren't very many of the original Fairladys made at all, they're even more rare than an NA Z31 300zx. Hens teeth. :lol:

Oh nice one Bronzee :teeth: - any chance you could purvey some photos - I spent a bit of time this weekend surfing for them - love the Japanese club site and funny they had someone called Keith (as mentioned in Top Gear the other week! :lol: ) who drives one in the UK and posted the details on their site - funny he has pictures of it on Coronation Street, Blackpool and somewhere in the lakes - but they are the worst pictures! :headhurt:

Seems they are very rare a few for sale in the States but I'd rather get a Jap import direct! oh well anyother car to add to the virtual garage ! :console:

Here you go Stan, a few pics I've taken of the Fairlady I mentioned. We only have 2 here, the 3rd was written off about a year ago. And yes they are rare full stop.

ZGrassGymkhana15Mar2009No27.jpg

ZGrassGymkhana15Mar2009No12.jpg

ZGrassGymkhana15Mar2009No4.jpg

350Karaka30Mar2008.jpg

Cornwall-Z-Meet006.jpg

I think from memory in the last pic that might have been the first time he'd had the car out in public. Not sure which account I had pics of it from Concours d' Elegance. It is very original.