Why is 'Come Dine With Me ' compulsive viewing

stanski

Ok Ok so my other half watches it and well I get drawn in! :wacko:

Is it because they choose either complete muppets, or just the extreme personalities in society!

There is the obligatory gay , the total ars* who thing they are ace at everything, the organic locally sourced (I want to hug trees) type, the physcho woman .......... any others! They either spend ages making spag bog or some bizzare remote Mongolian creation! :lol::bangin:

In years to come it will be part of a course for students to review I am sure! :headhurt:

Must admit I am an avid fan :lol:

The voice over guy "David Lamb" makes the show though, he is a master at pulling the ****.

R

+1 makes part of it I think! taking the p***!

Trev the Rev will probably use this as course material for his students! :D

Must admit I am an avid fan :lol:

The voice over guy "David Lamb" makes the show though, he is a master at pulling the ****.

R

The voice over guy is hilarious!

Lets face it, Come Dine With Me beats that Big Brother crap hands down!

:ban::ban:

I live on big brother! Its the only time of the day that i can truly sit back, and remove my brain for an hour. I need it in my life!

:ban::ban:

I live on big brother! Its the only time of the day that i can truly sit back, and remove my brain for an hour. I need it in my life!

Well to be fair you can't have a brain to watch it so by removing it you are the target audience! :thumbs:

I'm in the same boat. My wife watches it, and I have ended up getti g drawn in. The voice over guy is great and that's what makes it so funny. As for for weddings I've seen a couple f episodes and it's very addictive viewing. Good entertainment very funny to watch what other people do for their weddings especially as we got married last October. Makes it funny to compare. As for big brother I find it absolute drivel. Can't watch it. I can feel brain cells dieing by the minute. And it goes for so long now. It's been several months already when does this torment end. :wacko:

Lets be honest we are hooked on reality TV shows in this country - unfortunately so much of it is absolute cr** :lol:

sorry Chris I cant stand Big Brovver- I know its dumb down telly (bit like the news these days) but its the sort of thing you just wish there was an outbreak of some nasty pooing disease and they only had 1 toilet - and locked them in - but switched off the cameras, lights and well just went home! :lol::headhurt::blink:

I can't stand Big brother, from when I accidentally saw part of an episode in the 1st series. Joy watches CDWM and like it, didn't mention the 4 weddings programme yet.

What happened to the News on BBC in the mornings? Why the hell is it an entertainment show on a 60 minute loop? I want NEWS, not some saddo bleating on or adverts for upcoming TV shows or books.

You bunch of oldies :lol::lol:

Thats good your getting tips how to cook nixy, you can cook for me at the hoon :thumbs:;)

I know for a fact you watch it - you forgot you told me that one!! :lol:

You are cooking for me and Markie!!! We'll bring a pinny for you. :thumbs: