First Birthday :-)

AK350Z

Zeddy is 1 year old today! Just freshly picked up from the 1st service (£157 since you asked) at Edgars in Rowrah. Spent the couple of days leading up to service time waxing the blighter, bought some Dodo Juice Orange Crush to try out on a few panels, looking good so far, and much, much easier to buff off than the Collinite 915. Although I did still use that on the panels that take the most hammering dirt-wise.

Edgars were very helpful as usual, and they made sure that my request for the car not to be washed (sponges! :headhurt: ) or valeted was passed on.

Can't belive how fast one year has gone in. I've done 7200 miles so far, and it's been totally brilliant! :teeth:

The dealership owner had also just taken delivery of a very nice Black edition. Sadly, requests by me to take it as a courtesy car were not entertained! I ended up with a Qashcow instead.

Img_1111.jpg

Img_1112.jpg

Raining here today, so next time it's sunny i must go and take a few pics of the Zeds newly waxed glory!

Yep, still really pleased i bought it, Nothing i'd rather have for less than twice the cash!

The Qashcow wasn't bad really, the seats were very comfortable, and the body was well controlled if very understeery!