Nissan Tonneau Cover.

martek

Nissan will only sell the complete unit. You'll have to make them. As for pics i just sold mine so can't take any but i'm sure a member will oblige and help you out ;) Although you would be better off seeing them in the flesh and getting dimensions. :thumbs: Where do you live?

great pictures Bullet. :clap:

I remember from a past post by someone that nissan didn't sell or supply the brackets independently and said that the poster would have to buy a complete new tonneau cover. So who ever you bought it from. I hope you got it cheap knowing that you'll be making some of your own brackets or ask for your money back.

I remember from a past post by someone that nissan didn't sell or supply the brackets independently and said that the poster would have to buy a complete new tonneau cover. So who ever you bought it from. I hope you got it cheap knowing that you'll be making some of your own brackets or ask for your money back.

I think i am that person and i can indeed confirm that Nissan are a crock of bastards who will only sell you the whole thing for £100 :rant:

I think i am that person and i can indeed confirm that Nissan are a crock of bastards who will only sell you the whole thing for £100 :rant:

I knew it was someone very recently :)

I have exactly the same problem with the missing top 2 brackets ...

Originally I was only missing one so gave the other to a friend so he could make me a matching one ...but he's only gone and lost that one too!

If you have any luck in making the top brackets can you let me know ... I would be interested in how you did it ..

Thanks!