Should i swap my Headunit?

Rocky

Ok, so probably a stuipd question as i'm sure i know what the majority of the answers will be... but......

I've got a Kenwood DDX6029 Double din headunit sitting next to me as i speak - which i took out my Scooby when i sold it.

I'm in 2 minds whether to fit it in my Zed or sell it and keep the standard Bose stereo.

If i fit the screen, then i'm gonna get a reversing camera (are they any good?), if not, selling it would pay for reversing sensors. (i can park - honestly! but you can't see anything out the back of the roadster and think i got used to them on my last car).

The main reason for changing the stereo would be so i can play my ipod again (connector also sitting in the box)

Been quoted £250 to get it all fitted - that's the I.C.E. place supplying everything i'd need for the stereo (facia, connections for the Bose sub, and fitting reversing camera (me to supply))

Does that sound a lot or about right?

Don't think i'm brave enough to fit the headunit myself, as i've never done it before and don't want to ruin my lovely new car.

Take it that it was a yes to actually change the headunit though - regardless of who's doing it :D

Anyone recommend a good reversing camera?