COUNTERSTRIKE:SOURCE - CLUB TEAM/CLAN?? (PC)

jerry3167

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah CSS i used to play it a few years back when i was 16/17, im all over the more recent online shooters for the PC now though, I'm particularly partial to the "battlefield" series, i had BF1942, still play BF2 most nights and also dabble in BF2142, well that in between fight night r4 on my xbox and fifa09.

god knows how i manage to hold onto my girlfriend :lol:

I still need to find my Steam ID :blush: Its in one of my old email address mailboxes :lol:

Found a new way to "back up" Wii games a few days ago - so been backing them up recently ;) Its awesome you can back them up to a USB HDD and play them from a loader with cover flow, no more loading discs :yahoo:

I still need to find my Steam ID :blush: Its in one of my old email address mailboxes :lol:

Found a new way to "back up" Wii games a few days ago - so been backing them up recently ;) Its awesome you can back them up to a USB HDD and play them from a loader with cover flow, no more loading discs :yahoo:

Come on matey, get it sorted!! Was great fun last night, we may have the starting of a club clan! :thumbs:

I got a little annoyed about the camping tho.

Most times when we said rush, I found myself in the A bombsite with nodoby as backup.

I get killed and then it's a campfest until enough ppl poke their heads out and get them shot off.

Mix up play, even if it's just the same map. Ask the admins to throw in the odd "knives-only" round (and I mean actually knives only where the admins restrict every other weapon, cos you'll only have one guy approaching you with a knife only to pull out his Deagle last sec and put a cap in yo a$$)

the huge machine gun only round is good!! :teeth: such a laugh and loud.

i'll jump in there cant promise too long (1hour maybe), the ex is coming to stay tomorrow after work and my house is a workshop, wheels soldering stuff, toolkits, car cleaning stuff.

if someone says rush, ill rush! but i always find its just me. i treat it as a game and as such dont care if i die lots :lol:

i actually came on last night. only for afew rounds. aint played in years plus im more into the REAL counter strike. none of this source stuff! might try and pop back in tonight and see how bad i really am.