COUNTERSTRIKE:SOURCE - CLUB TEAM/CLAN?? (PC)

jerry3167

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to see if there are any COUNTERSTRIKE SOURCE players out there?!!

I have been playing for the last 7 years, as such I am also an ADMIN for a German server known as TAWP (Team america World Police). I play every Night, and its great fun, if you know the game!!

I thought it would be a good idea to see if we could form a club clan or team with the tag as follows:

Name | 350Z-UK.COM

Another way to spread awareness of the club, and reach a bigger european audience.

Any potential interest, please let me know here OR DROP ME A pm!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

i used to play an obsessive amount lol. i since quit :blush: , havent played in 3 years and went back on it on my newly built computer a few nights ago to see how it performed and killed everybody :teeth: like riding a bike it seems. im not planning on getting really into it again as i am far busier than when i was a student but i am definately interested in some CSS banter :)

i didnt play 7 years of aq2 for nothing!! :)

im up for some cs:source if a few others are :thumbs:

just have to persued the mrs sims3 is rubbish, maybe just google zeropunctuation reviews sims3

Thats great Lizard!! Hope you got a headset, so we can chat and play!! Get the server IP from the above site tawp.de and let me know your STEAM NAME ID My game name is

TAWP| -MuHi

Jerry :thumbs:

Used to play, but only have laptops now. Not sure if my lappy GFX card will handle it. Used to play it load back in uni, drunken knife fights were awesome! Will see if I can find my old Stream ID and get it installed and see if it works :)

Used to play, but only have laptops now. Not sure if my lappy GFX card will handle it. Used to play it load back in uni, drunken knife fights were awesome! Will see if I can find my old Stream ID and get it installed and see if it works :)

Good man Chris, it`ll be good fun for an hour or 2!!

Jerry ;)

Jerry ;)

Never is an hour to 2 though is it, its normally like 4-5hrs :lol: I think Amanda will end up smashing my laptop up if it does work :blush:

Jerry ;)

Never is an hour to 2 though is it, its normally like 4-5hrs :lol: I think Amanda will end up smashing my laptop up if it does work :blush:

Well, if your laptop is getting old, then re-activate your Steam Account, let Amanda smach your lappy up and then perfect excuse for a gaming laptop, lol

think the vast majority of people here are either not interested or play xbox/ps3

i think thats a bit of a generalisation and a guess.... :bangin: considering the amount of time people spend on here and so infront of a computer its only a matter of time before they are infected with the CSS virus :lol:

ROFLCOPTER Agreed, its more like 4-5 maybe more for me!!

Its the worlds biggest and most played online game in the world...FACT!

My god what an addictive game, it is impossible to put down. the only way out is starvation or sleep deprivation and the subsequent passing out. makes heroin look as addictive as jelly tots in comparison!!

think the vast majority of people here are either not interested or play xbox/ps3

i think thats a bit of a generalisation and a guess.... :bangin: considering the amount of time people spend on here and so infront of a computer its only a matter of time before they are infected with the CSS virus :lol:

My god what an addictive game, it is impossible to put down. the only way out is starvation or sleep deprivation and the subsequent passing out. makes heroin look as addictive as jelly tots in comparison!!

:lol: ROFL!! Very addictive, and so much fun, fragging your mates, especially after they see the flash..are blind :p

:lol: ROFL!! Very addictive, and so much fun, fragging your mates, especially after they see the flash..are blind :p

Flash = evil!!! :evil: so funny to watch people running around blind :lol: then they just get thier sight back and "bang" :p

:lol:

haven't played since Uni, spent such a long time on there,

have they updated the game at all? any new weapons? might have to purchase and play. ;)

my wife will kill me :blush:

Not new weapons, but always good fun, very cheap to buy on STEAM, let me know if you get it and let me know your steam ID!!