evo gone

stichy

the zed is not as fast as the evo, its a differant sort of fast. its not how fast you go, its how you go fast.

You'll be supprised how little there is in it between them in standard form. Admittedly the Evo is dead easy to make a lot faster ;)

found a good one 2day :teeth: from a dealer

silver/nismo kit/brembos/nismo exhaust and filter. full history here and in japan. £8k

he is upgrading the cat 2 too a cat 1 alarm and 2 rear tyres, had an mot yesterday.

there were to advisrys left rear tyre and right rear tyre, but the both have good even wear on them.

so much quicker than the other zed. this car is only ten min from my house, so i now the roads :D

and my mate test drove it as well, and is very inpressed :thumbs:

should get it monday :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

im worn out, HAPPY EVO SOLD

SAD EVO DROVE AWAY(was a very good car)

HAPPY FOUND A ZED

SAD FOUND OUT IT WAS A PUP

HAPPY FOUND A BETTER ZED

HAPPY?????????????????????????????????????? OR SAD???????????????????????????????

ONLY MONDAY WILL TELL?????????????????

I had an FQ300 at 324bhp, and it was mental. Quicker than my bike. People used to move aside when I came storming up. Intimidating car and a right class handful to drive! Oh the people I upset :lol:

In my Z it's far slower but more pleasing to drive, sounds awesome, and so many people look and comment on it, never got this attention in my evo. Plus now you are driving a sexy car, people will be less likely to expect you listen to hardcore and are a ****. :teeth: Also even after a year of ownership I still twitch the curtains back to take a peek at my shiny toy. :wiggle:

Enjoy.

Won't be long before you start modding it I reckon.