350Z High Heel Shoes: Chanel or Jimmy Choo?

Stew

like start right shoes? :lol: do they have one of those machines i remember as a kid where you put your foot in it and the sides come in and squash your foot?

i loved those machines :blush:

they don't have them in big boy shoe shops :byebye:

they do in climbing shops!! :yahoo: but then they are usually filled with big kids :lol:

:doh:

Dont get Jimmy Choo, Amanda got a pair, they broke, she got a replacement, they broke, she got her money back :lol:

1....2....3.... Lock :lol:

well u see my man.. if you buy a proper pair of jimmy choo shoes... there ment to be made to your feet.. so that is why they broke.. for a propa pair you go to a jimmy choo store and get your feet measured up etc...

:D

So thats where we went wrong. I will inform Harrods right away that they shouldnt be selling them and that they dont know how to measure feet (which they did) :lol: There was nothing wrong with the fitting, they were just shitly made. TBH it just reinforced my beleive that designer kit is just hype. As said before, the first mistake was wearing them! They should be boxed and put on show :bangin:

Buy a pair of shoes from George at Asda for your girlfried/wife and say how good they look in the reflection of the new exhaust you have just put on your Zed :thumbs: If she does not like them you can always take them back and exchange them for a Curry for one :thumbs:

Jimmy Choos are so 2006. Christian Louboutin FTW! B):p

+1

The mrs hinted about me getting her a pair for her graduation, then i found out they were 580 quid, so not a chance in hell

Uum Digsy, is there something you need to share with us. :p:bleh:

:lol: If you knew Kat you'd realise that I'd have to be deaf not to pick this sh1t up! :lol:

We've just got Sky and Sex and City seems to be on constant repeat on some channel or other - hateful programme! :bang:

If you were to drive in Louboutins, wouldn't you scratch the trademark red soles?

I think the fans of barefoot driving have all watched Pretty Woman

Did she drive barefoot too? I do it for two reasons - firstly can't drive in most of my summer footwear and secondly, have you seen the marks stillettos leave in your nice car mats! I like mine pristine...... :blush:

Uum Digsy, is there something you need to share with us. :p:bleh:

:lol: If you knew Kat you'd realise that I'd have to be deaf not to pick this sh1t up! :lol:

We've just got Sky and Sex and City seems to be on constant repeat on some channel or other - hateful programme! :bang:

thankfully i am partially deaf, spent to long near jet turbines and noises machinery, with no ear protection on.

and as for carrie bradshaw and her bloody programme. which my wife loves the fact that i refer to as "sex and the sh1tty" drives me up the wall, paramount or comedy central show repeats all the time. i think its on its 2nd rotation of all the series.

my wife took me to the movie of it as well. i got in alot of trouble for falling asleep after 20 minutes and snoring. the cinema was packed with girls all of whom did not appreciate my appreciation for the film :blush:

my wife took me to the movie of it as well. i got in alot of trouble for falling asleep after 20 minutes and snoring. the cinema was packed with girls all of whom did not appreciate my appreciation for the film :blush:

That is just too funny. :p:lol::lol: