Booking My Hols - Turkey !

M350ZB

My friend played at being shirley Valentine for a bit, met a turkish guy and bought a villa out there. She stayed for about 18 months but is back home and now rents it out.

I've not been but by all accounts it beautiful.

I Think it's by Calis beach, Fethiye, but I would have to check. Not much per week you would just need flights and she arranges someone to pick you up and take you back to the airport. pm me if you want details. :teeth:

Fetiye is about 15 mins from the blue lagoon bit I'm sure.

Not too far from Dalaman (I think) airport.

I thought you had done Turkey before Mark. ;)

No martin, ended up doing egypt twice, once to sharm and then to hurgahada to do the valley of the kings and all that, was really good though both times :thumbs:

My friend played at being shirley Valentine for a bit, met a turkish guy and bought a villa out there. She stayed for about 18 months but is back home and now rents it out.

I've not been but by all accounts it beautiful.

I Think it's by Calis beach, Fethiye, but I would have to check. Not much per week you would just need flights and she arranges someone to pick you up and take you back to the airport. pm me if you want details. :teeth:

If you could pm me some details that would be great ;):thumbs:

You couldn't pay me to go to Turkey.......................

:lol: :lol:, that bad aye Sarnie :lol:

Just done a little search for the Hotel Ambrosia, good reviews too and the price very :teeth::thumbs::thumbs: , but no sodding flights, :lol:, need to go on the sat25ht/sun26th july :bang: !

I went to turkey 4 years ago(Marmaris) and it was ok. The local people were a little to freindly but in a nice way.

Worth the trip imo and at least you can say you have been there.

PS if you go you must visit and do the mud bathing thin :lol::lol: i have and it is good fun ;)