FOR THOSE WHO LOVE SPACERS...

breay

Wheels + tyres aren't allowed to protrude past the arches, which those most definitely are.

Actually, the TREADED area of the tyre isn't allowed to be visable from the top of the arch.

Which those aren't ;) Hence why stretched tyres and camber are used.

Umm, if you look at the offside rear you can clearly the top of the tyre sticks out past the top of the arch. That bit definitely has tread on, so that counts :p

That white one looks equally retarded, sorry! That is simply never going to be drivable to any extent that you could call fun, and I'm very much a fan of driving cars rather than just looking at them.

Look again, the tyres are stretched [look at the bottom of the tyre to see how much stretch] - this brings the actual area with cut tread inside the lip of the fender. If that area was treaded above the lip of the rim they'd be the lowest profile tyres ever made, like a 10 profile or something :lol: . Trust me, the tread is inside the arch - the sidewall is outside of the arch.

Fair enough. Still looks awful though.

Fair enough, but THATS a matter of personal taste. I think sunken skinny wheels on cars and gaping arch gap looks awful B).

But you were stating illegality which was incorrect :)

If anyone in the UK fancies fitting some man-sized wheels I have some for sale -

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=24572

Be brave :D

Fair enough, but THATS a matter of personal taste. I think sunken skinny wheels on cars and gaping arch gap looks awful B).

If anyone in the UK fancies fitting some man-sized wheels I have some for sale -

Offsets are ok, there are people running a lot more agressive offsets here & in the u.s though :)

There are some great aggressive wheel tyre combos on cars in this club (I'd like to think my car is included) without being skinny or sunken or with big arch gaps. The stretched tyre look is an aquired taste.