Coffee cup holder

Mark-UK

OK now I own a zed i can ask this without fear of rollie eye smilies lol. I bought a cup of coffee from town other day and walked back to the zed, placed it in the middle console cup holder but didnt quite fit, it was only a regular takeout cup of coffee not a large, anyhow the lid came off as the cup was squeezed in and i had a bath of coffee in the middle console bit under the slide back lid, I own an 07 Roadster, any other alternatives to coffee cup holders, its important to me as I like going off on a sunny day, top down, shades on, moosic playing and coffee in holder, exploring country roads!!!

Must be a roadster thing mate I did exactly the same thing the first week I got mine! :headhurt:

Just make sure non split on the handbrake area - as your warning light will want to glow every now and again - its fine once it dries out ! The door cup holders are only good for tiny bottles of water also! I know the Japs love teeny weeny stuff but surely they can figure out the average sizxe of a mug or bottle!

I think there are plenty of cup holder things on the web you can use? :)

Do the roadsters not have a drinks holder coming out of the passenger dash? Or is that just a jdm thing?

I have one on my uk coupe, very handy for bottles of irn-bru :lol:

R

Changed in mid 56 on UK facelift cars with the drinkholders being in each door and potentially alongside the handbrake in the revised cubby but that has always looked risky to me, as Stanski and MARK-UK have found out to their cost.

I have a twin cup holder that replaces the ashtray in my 54 zed :thumbs:

Yeah me too. In the big box just behind the handbrake. Mines just a plastic add on that slots in so you still keep half that box space. Sure someone on here would sell you theres.

I have a spare brand new one finished in black vinyl if any one wants it.

£20.00 + £5.00 delivery. :thumbs:

Alex.

Hi ill take it for asking if it fits an 07 roadster, do you have a pic or link to it so i can see thanks.

I have a spare brand new one finished in black vinyl if any one wants it.

£20.00 + £5.00 delivery. :thumbs:

Alex.

Hi ill take it for asking if it fits an 07 roadster, do you have a pic or link to it so i can see thanks.

Same as this but in black vinyl with no chrome ring on the top but it does have the phone holder :lol:

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/50-2589

To fit all you do is remove the ash tray and the "square" part of the drinks holder fits in where the ash tray was. It fits a 2005 Roadster, sorry, dunno about an 07.

Alex. :thumbs:

Do the roadsters not have a drinks holder coming out of the passenger dash? Or is that just a jdm thing?

I have one on my uk coupe, very handy for bottles of irn-bru :lol:

R

Strangely enough I was just looking through the owners manual and it refers to this as a CARD holder! It has a different section on cup holders. Weird..........

• 2 weeks later...