My first.....

Stew

Great day had by all.

It really was a cracking track day with no need to rush as it was a 7 hour open pit lane, so loadsa time on track and plenty time for cooling down, (car, driver and passenger)

The majority of the drivers were well disciplined so it was really the perfect day for Stew to get to grips with some track day fun.

The weather was good so no tyre changes for me and Stew was on T1Rs

No need for me to go into great detail as Stew has given you a brief summary of the day.

As you would expect he was a bit nervous and apprehensive as it is a big ask to go out on track for the first time as there are two straights at Knockhill where 130mph can be reached consistantly.

He did have the benefit of previously being my passenger so he did know what to expect so that probably made him even more nervous. :lol:

After numerous laps together he was let loose on his own and boy did he love it, there was no holding him back, lap after lap his lines got better and better, his braking and turn ins became more precise, he was beginning to find the apex and his power out the exits was well balanced.

The apprehension was now well gone and the confidence was beginning to show through as his lap times began to drop as his driving became more relaxed and smoother.

Stew's car stood up well to the Knockhill circuit as it is an extremely demanding and technical circuit, and his brake and suspension mods were well up to the task.

He did remarkably well on the day and I saw a huge difference in his driving technique and application and by the end of the day I think he was well chuffed. :teeth::teeth::teeth:

I think that I will see him back :lol:

Alex.

130??? For you yes, for me not even near it! :lol::lol:

Cheers Alex.

Oh and of course you'll see me back. Lots and lots of improvement for me to make!

I really did love it! :teeth: