cable/wire sleeves for engine bay?

elecious

both looking very good, so what kinda price do these come in at ?

Not sure what a current price would be as I bought mine last year. Had to get mine from the states as I didnt realise anyone in the UK was selling them at the time.

Gaz or the Chilli's can quote you a nice price Im sure. Ill try and dig out my measurements that I took but from memory you will need 3 different sizes if you want to cover all the cables including the tiny ones.

Ill bring some along with me on Sunday to Modified Live if anyone wants to test some out or measure it up :thumbs:

how much were they from the US? if ya dont mind tellin us :teeth:

+1 :thumbs:

Well Id rather the business went to our tried and trusted uk sellers. There is no wait time with them, no import tax, no postage if you collect at a show etc.

But if you want to look it up then just whack "chrome split loom" into fleabay.com

think ill wait for envy to get back :thumbs:

Im not intentionally trying to put people off sourcing their own (I did it after all) but the hassle I had getting them shipped and getting the right sizes I just think the UK sellers are your best bet :thumbs:

If anyone does want to take a look or test some out then Ill have a fair bit of it with me at Brands.

think ill wait for envy to get back :thumbs:

Im not intentionally trying to put people off sourcing their own (I did it after all) but the hassle I had getting them shipped and getting the right sizes I just think the UK sellers are your best bet :thumbs:

If anyone does want to take a look or test some out then Ill have a fair bit of it with me at Brands.

:thumbs: , will get in touch with chilli me thinks ;)

• 2 weeks later...