Is this for real???!!!!!!!!!

You're eyes aint deceiving you, one of the members is selling some bits on ebay and i think he's rubbing his hands at the moment. I think JDM sell the gear knobs for £113 new but not 100% sure. :p
That member had his kick plate thread removed as he didn't have enough posts. I bet he is shill bidding on it........

And the Z handbook is over £20 at the dealers, or a tenner on fleabay. The leather wallet isn't cheap either, the only one the dealers could see on the computer was for a vinyl one at nearly £30!!

I know this because my zed was missing the wallet and all the other literature except for the service book. After asking at the dealers i bought a complete wallet off ebay for £30 :thumbs:

I did bid on that one that sold for £85 and it was me who pushed the price up :ninja::lol: I gave up on £50 so i kept upping my bid to see what the other bidder had gone to. I stopped on £84 :surrender: and it still wasn't enough. I would have cancelled the bid if i went in front though :scare:

lots of people forget that this was a 30k car, and the same with any high end car, is you pay a premium for parts.

you won't find me paying that for nissan parts, i'd rather put in better quality aftermarket stuff, which is normally either cheaper or the same price.