Saying hello for real

I know I have already posted a few times, but I thought I would say hello for real, as now I am a proud owner of a Roadster :yahoo:

I picked her up this morning..

1.jpg

Click me for more pics

I got a great deal, a warranty, and she is spotlessly clean and good mileage, taxed, so all in all not too shabby.

So am very happy, so now a new owner lives in Surrey :)

I have a few questions already :D

1. Whats the best way to clean bird poo off the soft top :rant:

2. I would like some aloominum kick plates, I see there are some on the bay going for £50 approx, is that a good price?

3. Where can I get some proper mats from, there are some on the bay again for about £40, they say official ones, so I gues sthese would be OK, or anywhere else?

2. I would like some aloominum kick plates, I see there are some on the bay going for £50 approx, is that a good price?

3. Where can I get some proper mats from, there are some on the bay again for about £40, they say official ones, so I gues sthese would be OK, or anywhere else?

:welcome:

Yeah more Ragtop owners!! B)

Re: the hood - dont use any cleaners for it and dont wash it with wash 'n' wax! Use the old fashioned method - get a paper tissue soak it in water and leave it on to soften the poo - then just wash it off with water - simple yet effective - just like me!

Not sure about kick plates but I am sure a few club traders can do you a good deal?

Mats - hmm again traders on here - never buy Nissan - or if you want just get costco ones like me (over my proper ones) yes I know but I am just mad like that! :lol:

Before you spend any money on it go and get this kit - its excellent

http://www.autoglym-shop.com/?gclid=CP6H0JbJmZsCFU0B4wod7GSUoA

:thumbs:

There are group buys for the kick plates & mats :thumbs: