Congratulations Jay.........

nixy

Huge congratulations Jay! What's the plans now? I still remember having to enter the big bad world of work all those years ago, thinking how glad I was to be leaving studying/exams behind....... oh how wrong could I be!!!! And on that cheery note... erm.... congratulations again :blush:

:lol:

Thanks for that cheery and positive encouragement there cara :lol:;) I have a job sorted for when i return travelling with my girlfriend, so we are going away for a few months to chill then come back and crack on with work. In a weird way I am actually looking forward to working. :blush:

Again thanks all for your nice words :thumbs::D

ur lookin fwd to working?? u wont say that once ur into the swing of things lol i really miss student life but wouldnt have a zed if i was still a student- were not all like u lol well done again mate never doubted u. bring on the mods!!

ur lookin fwd to working?? u wont say that once ur into the swing of things lol i really miss student life but wouldnt have a zed if i was still a student- were not all like u lol well done again mate never doubted u. bring on the mods!!

Yeh mate looking forward to working as i hate being a poor student lol, plus that means that i can mod the zed exactly how i want, rather than doing things slowly but surely like i have up to now :D

However i will miss the pound a drink nights in the union and the freshers parties, ahhhhhh the memories :lol:;)

+1 Id love to be a student again