OK car bought, now for the bodykit & spoiler

Mark-UK

Hi guys ok car bought, black one, yaaa me lol. Now I need to source a rear spoiler and body kit, question is will just having side skirts like a nismo set look ok without a front spoiler?

Also I think Id prefer just a lip as a rear spoiler like in this thread here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15807 looks more suttle, where could I source one of these from please.

Would side skits look daft without a front spoiler or rear bumper spoiler thingy? Im not keen on the nismo front spoiler corner bits that stick out, is thee somethin less suttle for the front but still enhances it? Or should I get nismo skirts and rear and a different suttle front?

personally i think the veilside v1 style lip looks best on the front without being over the top. Nismo sides and a subtle rear lip spoiler would look great. You will need to drop the suspension to get the full look and also get some spacers on your rays! :thumbs:

Hi guys ok car bought, black one, yaaa me lol. Now I need to source a rear spoiler and body kit, question is will just having side skirts like a nismo set look ok without a front spoiler?

Also I think Id prefer just a lip as a rear spoiler like in this thread here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15807 looks more suttle, where could I source one of these from please.

Would side skits look daft without a front spoiler or rear bumper spoiler thingy? Im not keen on the nismo front spoiler corner bits that stick out, is thee somethin less suttle for the front but still enhances it? Or should I get nismo skirts and rear and a different suttle front?

The (rear) spoiler there is just a stock UK spoiler so ideally from a member who has upgraded.

IMO the car would look better with the front as well as the sides and rear spats.

Have a look at some of the parts we list and see what you think:

http://z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseacti ... ct_ID=9055 (front)

http://z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseacti ... ct_ID=8480 (sides)

http://z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseacti ... ct_ID=8479 (spats)

Best Regards,

Gaz

personally i think the veilside v1 style lip looks best on the front without being over the top. Nismo sides and a subtle rear lip spoiler would look great. You will need to drop the suspension to get the full look and also get some spacers on your rays! :thumbs:

Yep, the stock bumper with the Veilside or Mines front lip is a nice look too :)

Cheers gaz, ive been on your site but when i click larger image a box opens but only small one that wont open up to see bigger picture?

Also on my present bumper i have a section where number plate goes on, on the front spoiler you linked too does this have that too or does it just screw into bumper?

thanks

Cheers gaz, ive been on your site but when i click larger image a box opens but only small one that wont open up to see bigger picture?

Also on my present bumper i have a section where number plate goes on, on the front spoiler you linked too does this have that too or does it just screw into bumper?

thanks

It does that! Clear it down and click again, it will eventually show it large :)

Cheers what about number plate issue. Any other front spoilers more suttle, not keen on the bottom lip bit that sticks out i dont think.

Hi Mark,

Your OEM numberplate bracket will go onto the Nismo front no problem.

Not many subtle ones no, you could have a look at our Seibon range for a few more ideas:

http://z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseacti ... ory_ID=197

Gaz

How did it go then, also i like the side kirts on this one in link below, any ideas, not sure if im keen on the nismo skirts the way they go in and out.

http://keynissan.files.wordpress.com/20 ... mo-008.jpg

Ive ordered a rear lip spoiler so just need rear spats, side skirts and a suttle front lip, any recommendations please fellow zed owners.

Would just rear spats and a lip spoiler look good, the lip spoiler is en route from the US so now looking at other stuff too, not sure I want to put on a body kit but the rear could do with beefing up so would nismo rear spats on their own look ok?

• 2 weeks later...