i'mmmm baaack!

srobrien

Hey, just back from my Hols in the states today, had a cracking time, must have eaten close to my own body weight in steak though.

I can't belive the amount of zeds they have across there, must have seen at least 5-6 a day.

Also saw a line up of around 10 brand new 370z's at the Nissan dealership in near enough every colour, unfortunatly I didn't have my camera with me at the time.

No zed's for me this trip though, this was my daily driver, a Ford Exibition XLT, absolute beast 5.4 V8, but being an auto it seemed to put out the same power as the other halfs 1.6 polo.

IMG_3177.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

IMG_3181.jpg

IMG_3183.jpg

R

So anything in particular that stood out as a must do?

I can't believe the amount of zeds they have across there, must have seen at least 5-6 a day.

They certainly are popular there. Kind of explains the 120k + members on my350.

I have just got back from the states and what a amazing place. Totally agree with you about how many zeds did i bump into every day. I did take my camera and i have loads of pics..... :lol: sad git i know.

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2379.jpg

I love the states. My Dad lives in Texas and i visit him from time to time.

I was there last year, and like you say, there were tons of zeds everywhere. But there were twice as many mustangs though! Jeez, now they were as common as muck :lol:

As for the food... i love going round the supermarkets there and seeing all the different foods... and then i get to the cookie dough isle B) I seriously love that stuff :blush:

What was the resort called you stayed at?

It was a place in Kissamee called season's boulevard, was really nice actually about 2mins away from the 192.

R

Was it behind a big wall mart?

Hey yeah it was actually, the one next to medievel times, you stayed there?

(sorry about the late reply just moved into our new house and haven't got the internet up and running yet).

R