Made my rear end symetrical

Bundus

Ill get a pic up soon of my rear end ;) but thought Id fill you guys in on something. When I was changing the indicator bulbs I realised that the red section of my cluster was just red paint or marker over the lense. So rather then have to remove the rear cluster I broke out some sand paper and some t-cut scratch remover and within 10 mins I had a symetrical rear end with no need for a cluster change.

Not sure ho many other cars may have had this bodge job done but its worth a look.

My clear rear cluster that I bought will be up for sale soon too if anyone wants it?

Havent got a pic yet but ill take one. But rest assured its the drivers side and its totally clear.

Bullet since you spoke first Ill bring it to mod day and you can have first refusal.

Rosssco - dont think you can get a silver bulb for it as you need an LED. To be honest though you can barely see it through the cluster once its fitted. Get some silver indicator bulbs if you havent already, they look B)