Throttle Body-Gauging some intrest ?

M350ZB

Throttle Body

I got this a while back now, and was going to use it as a project, but one have not had no time, and two looks like im not going to have no time. Would be great for a project for someone!

Thought i would post it up to see if anone wanted to make us an offer on it?, if not will prob stick on ebay :thumbs:

Any Offers for it ?

How much mate, what did you give for it? 1st dibs!! Is it clean and in working order?

Yeah it is clean, and when bought i was told it was in fully working order, came off a zed. Shame really as i was going to make a little project out of it, but looks like there is just no time, well untill after my hols, july and august.

Drop me a PM with an offer :thumbs:

Is it just a standard one? I had one off ESR, which had been polished up, and when they fitted it to the car apparently it didn't work. I've opened it up, and the only thing i can see that can stop it from working is the elctric motor!! Looks a bit like the inside of a wind up watch in there. I'll have to see if i can get it working one day and flog it :lol:

Is it just a standard one? I had one off ESR, which had been polished up, and when they fitted it to the car apparently it didn't work. I've opened it up, and the only thing i can see that can stop it from working is the elctric motor!! Looks a bit like the inside of a wind up watch in there. I'll have to see if i can get it working one day and flog it :lol:

Yes OEM, as said above bud, i bought it as a project, wanting to do a similar kind of thing :thumbs:

I reckon I know how much that would be worth........... ;)

No use to you then M350ZB?

As said bud, not got no time to do anything with it, and plus having two of them, might as well get shot of one aye ;)