Please Help!!!

chocohercules

Hi Guys!! I have started to develope a strangle CLUNKING, RATTLING noise which sounds like it is coming from the front passenger side!! it almost feels as if something is lose underneath but on Inspection everything seems to be in Order i Have changed the whole Suspension leg but no difference. Has anyone else had this same strange noise? I hope someone can give me a bit of Info before it gets expensive swapping parts to no avail thanks :bang:

Hi Guys!! I have started to develope a strangle CLUNKING, RATTLING noise which sounds like it is coming from the front passenger side!! it almost feels as if something is lose underneath but on Inspection everything seems to be in Order i Have changed the whole Suspension leg but no difference. Has anyone else had this same strange noise? I hope someone can give me a bit of Info before it gets expensive swapping parts to no avail thanks :bang:

I dont know how common this would be on a zed but on my old bmw forum's we used to have hundreds of these types of posts, and 9 times out of 10 it was the bushes that needed replacing.

They often look okay but when under load they give and allow the control arms to hit their housing, giving a loud clunking noise.

But like i said, im not saying thats the problem - just a possibility.