Can you get 350z Roadsters with rear spoiler & kit

Mark-UK

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but do you have to just post a smilie all the time, im a newbie so trying to get help and advice, thats twice now and it just makes things more confusing for me.

:lol::lol: You tell him!

Blade silver was available from launch until 07 when it was changed to Univeral silver. Gun Metal grey (dark smoke type silver colour) was available until 07 when Twighlight grey (slightly darker) took over.

If you see silver and GM together the difference is big however in certain lights they look similar in pictures if pictured alone.

Yea tempted by the 313 (check me ot im a seasoned 350 dude lol) I like the bonnet bump, make sit look more muscle car-ish, also why does the 313 have extra buttons on the steering wheel? Does the stereo play cd's burned as mp3's, so you can get like 100 songs on a cd. My present pioneer bluetooth stereo can.

The 313 is more then i wanted to pay but looks a lot more car for a few grand more - i think anyway going by what I know so far.

Yea tempted by the 313 (check me ot im a seasoned 350 dude lol) I like the bonnet bump, make sit look more muscle car-ish, also why does the 313 have extra buttons on the steering wheel? Does the stereo play cd's burned as mp3's, so you can get like 100 songs on a cd. My present pioneer bluetooth stereo can.

The 313 is more then i wanted to pay but looks a lot more car for a few grand more - i think anyway going by what I know so far.

Steeing wheel buttons - great question. On the right is cruise control (standard on GT spec cars) and on the left they are for stereo control and phonekit. I didn't think any roadster came with a phone kit.... Perhaps I'm wrong. Anyone confirm?

I think the later stereos can play mp3 files. My 04 can't but I'm sure later cars could. I'd be tempted to keep the current Pioneer and put it in place of the Bose.....

Just called the 313 seller, seems ok enough, older gentleman but said something about was a lease car and its been bought on his behalf as you cant buy your own lease car or something!!

Also Ive been reading up on these forums, am I right in thinking you can buy a bluetooth adapter so the car uses the stereo in it for handsfree mobile phone use? The seller said it would be a shame to start taking out the stereo and fitting my own Pioneer unit as its all tied and connected together.

Just called the 313 seller, seems ok enough, older gentleman but said something about was a lease car and its been bought on his behalf as you cant buy your own lease car or something!!

Also Ive been reading up on these forums, am I right in thinking you can buy a bluetooth adapter so the car uses the stereo in it for handsfree mobile phone use? The seller said it would be a shame to start taking out the stereo and fitting my own Pioneer unit as its all tied and connected together.

Bluetooth was standard but not on the roadster (as far as I'm aware) but if it has it then it's a bonus....

There is this one too, im looking for a black one I think near West Yorkshire or at least up this end of the country and not miles away down south. 313 a bonus. I like the sat nav screen thing but have been told its expensive to fit if not already installed. How was everyone elses experience of fitting their own head unit, just seems a shame to take out a bose as there decent brands.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0431686948

There is this one too, im looking for a black one I think near West Yorkshire or at least up this end of the country and not miles away down south. 313 a bonus. I like the sat nav screen thing but have been told its expensive to fit if not already installed. How was everyone elses experience of fitting their own head unit, just seems a shame to take out a bose as there decent brands.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0431686948

Bose is a decent brand however they have signed off a clarion headunit which is flawed and a speaker system which isn't as great as you'd be let to believe.

OK its like this, I owned a VX220 Turbo last xmas but after 2 knee operations it was hard to get in and out of, I owned it for 1 month and loved the acceleration and performance, going back to my 1.8 MR2 roadster I feel I now want something with a bit more grunt, so my question is this, will the 350z be faster then my MR2 Roadster? Not that I drive fast or like a maniac I dont at all and never have done but I just for once want to own a car with something under the hood should I need it.

OK its like this, I owned a VX220 Turbo last xmas but after 2 knee operations it was hard to get in and out of, I owned it for 1 month and loved the acceleration and performance, going back to my 1.8 MR2 roadster I feel I now want something with a bit more grunt, so my question is this, will the 350z be faster then my MR2 Roadster? Not that I drive fast or like a maniac I dont at all and never have done but I just for once want to own a car with something under the hood should I need it.

I guess it will be a little quicker than your MR2 and with more style :thumbs: Later Zed's Bose system not MP3 compatable though :thumbdown:

lol git!!! No hairdress comments too I suppose. Off to test drive one this afternoon in Bradford.

You'll still get hairdressers comments. Normally from idiots wih 1.8 mondeos.

I got one from an idiot in a minging 525 diesel.

I took him out. He shut up!