G35

maz77

Nah.

- Looks like an old mans lexus with a nasty early 90's interior.

And just 'no' to an auto.

Only Auto I'd have would be a Landcruiser, but would still prefer a manual. I tried triptronic- just awful for gearing down and cornering, had a 205bhp Petrol Shogun auto and that was okay, but still a litlle uninvolved.

GT should mean Manual I reckon. :teeth:

Nah.

- Looks like an old mans lexus with a nasty early 90's interior.

And just 'no' to an auto.

Only Auto I'd have would be a Landcruiser, but would still prefer a manual. I tried triptronic- just awful for gearing down and cornering, had a 205bhp Petrol Shogun auto and that was okay, but still a litlle uninvolved.

GT should mean Manual I reckon. :teeth:

Manual landcruiser + Sahara desert = ace fun! :teeth::teeth:

Got paid to do it too! :lol::lol::teeth:

Pics would be cool. Always and I mean always wanted to drive through Europe, across and up to China, then on and up Russia and then on a ferry to the USA, then through Canada, down to the bottom and up to the top of US. then fly home and ship my beast on a ferry.

ONLY car I would ever use would be a Land cruiser. Tried talking our lass into this many many times but she's not so keen.

How cool would that be! :yahoo:

Pics would be cool. Always and I mean always wanted to drive through Europe, across and up to China, then on and up Russia and then on a ferry to the USA, then through Canada, down to the bottom and up to the top of US. then fly home and ship my beast on a ferry.

ONLY car I would ever use would be a Land cruiser. Tried talking our lass into this many many times but she's not so keen.

How cool would that be! :yahoo:

Got a few pics driving landcruisers accross Siberia too.... oh yeah I was getting paid for that too! :lol::lol::lol: